Canyon Lake Little League kicks off its season with Opening Day tomorrow, Mar. 9. The snack bar will be selling pancakes from 8 to 9:30 a.m. Storm mascot Thunder will be taking photos with players on the field at 8:30 a.m.
Opening Day ceremonies start at 9:30 a.m. Canyon Lake Councilwoman Kasey Castillo will be throwing out the first pitch. The National Anthem will be sung by Alexis Mostellar. There will be vendors selling merchandise, a raffle and face painting.
Opening Day schedule is as follows:
- 8 to 9:30 a.m.: Breakfast and vendors
- 8:30 a.m.: Photos on the field with Thunder
- 9:30 a.m.: Players and coaches report to field two
- 9:30 to 10:15 a.m.: Opening ceremonies
- 11 a.m.: First games start
For additional information about Canyon Lake Little league, visit clllca.com.