Free, nutritious meals will be available for kids at select schools through July 25. Kids ages one through 18 are eligible to participate in the Summer Meal Program sponsored by the United States Department of Agriculture. The program offers a no cost, nutritious breakfast and lunch.
The Lake Elsinore School District’s Food Services Department will serve breakfast Monday through Thursday from 8:10 to 8:25 a.m. and lunch Monday through Thursday from 12:10 to 12:25 p.m. at the following locations:
- Donald Graham Elementary: 34540 Frederick St., Wildomar.
- Earl Warren Elementary: 41221 Rosetta Canyon Dr., Lake Elsinore.
- Elsinore Elementary: 512 W. Summer St., Lake Elsinore.
- Machado Elementary: 15150 Joy St., Lake Elsinore.
- Railroad Canyon Elementary: 1300 Mill St., Lake Elsinore.
- Rice Elementary: 29535 Westwind Dr., Lake Elsinore.
- Ronald Reagan Elementary: 35445 Porras Rd., Wildomar.
- Wildomar Elementary: 21575 Palomar Rd., Wildomar.
- William Collier Elementary: 20150 Mayhall Dr., Wildomar.
- Withrow Elementary: 30100 Audelo St., Lake Elsinore.
- Lakeland Village School: 18730 Grand Ave., Lake Elsinore.
Adults may purchase a breakfast for $2.50 and a lunch for $4. Participants must check in at the school office and all food must be eaten on site.
Serving times are subject to change.
For more information, contact Rikki Torian at the LEUSD Food Services Department at 951-253-7020, ext. 5262.