Taco Tuesdays are back at the lodge. Held weekly from 5 to 8:30 p.m., Taco Tuesdays offer food and drinks, vendors and weekly entertainment.
Although picnic tables will be set up, residents and their guests are welcome to bring their own lawn chairs and party on the beach or lawn as well. The lodge dining room is not open during Taco Tuesdays; however, the bar and lounge will be open for additional seating.
The POA provides a complimentary shuttle each week that picks up and drops off on Lighthouse Drive/Canyon Club Drive/Vacation Drive loop and at the lodge entry.
The menu offers the following items:
- Tacos (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $2
- Taco combo plate (2 tacos, rice, beans and soda): $8
- Tostada salad (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $9
- Tostada salad (no meat): $7
- Rice: $1.50
- Beans: $1.50
- Nachos: $4.00 (add meat for $1.50)
- Chips and salsa: $3
- Soft drinks: $1.75 (no refills)
- Taco Tuesday margarita cup: $8 (refills are $5)
For more information about Taco Tuesdays or to inquire about being a vendor, contact the POA Activities department at 951-244-6841, ext. 610 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Package vendor deals are available for participating in multiple Taco Tuesdays.