Editor, The Friday Flyer:
On behalf of the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce, we would like to say thank you to the many individuals who were present to honor our Board Installation and Community Award winners at the Lodge on January 28, 2017. Also, thank you to all our generous sponsors.
Our sincere gratitude and biggest thanks to David McCrory; Emcee extraordinaire! Thank you for keeping the audience engaged and our event running smoothly.
Thank you to the event sponsors for your continued support.
- Platinum Sponsor: Platinum Plumbing;
- Gold Sponsor: CR&R Waste Services and Sports Stop Pub & Grill;
- Silver Sponsor: MRA, Inc.
Thank you to The Friday Flyer for all its support and publicity in the weeks prior to the event. Thank you to the City of Canyon Lake, the Canyon Lake POA and all the individuals and businesses who attended this event.
Thank you Riverside County Supervisor Kevin Jeffries for installing our 2017 Chamber Board of Directors.
Our gratitude to Supervisor Kevin Jeffries, Assemblywoman Melissa Melendez and Representative Debbie Herrera from Senator Jeff Stone’s office for honoring all award-winners with proclamations. Congressman Ken Calvert also provided proclamations but was unable to attend the event.
Thank you to the 2017 Community Award Winners and category sponsors:
- Business of the Year, Pepe’s sponsored by Jordan and Jennie Ehrenkranz;
- Citizen of the Year, Donna Ritchie sponsored by Eric and Michelle Spitzer;
- Organization of the Year Canyon Lake Bassmasters sponsored by Southern California Edison;
- Volunteer of the Year Shawna Bowen sponsored by CR&R;
- Youth of the Year Jordyn Strange sponsored by Pepe’s.
Thank you to the following individuals and businesses who generously donated raffle items:
AL Assistance League Temecula Valley, Bombshells, Shannon Coombs (Guild Mortgage), CR&R Waster Services, Dave Garcia (Canyon Fitness Center), Impact Promotional, Kevin Jeffries, Pat Kemball, Lake Elsinore Storm Baseball, Pepe’s Mexican Restaurant, Platinum Plumbing, Senator Jeff Stone, Sports Stop Pub & Grill, Matt Svendsen (Exit Blue Water Realty), The Cup Above, Western Riverside Council Of Governments.
Thank you to everyone for your support, together we truly make our community shine.
Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce