The following Canyon Lakers invite residents to stop by and see their spooktacular Halloween homes:
- The Moore family invites residents to check out their Bone Dry Saloon and graveyard at 30021 on Clear Water Dr.
- The Marsch family invites residents to see their creepy graveyard at 30833 Golden Gate Dr.,
- Christine Glenney invites residents to visit her family’s haunted Halloween castle at 23935 Canyon Lake Dr. North. The castle has been a part of her husband’s family for more than 30 years. This is the first year it will be on display in Canyon Lake. Christine said, “It’s not super creepy, I think it’s mostly kid friendly and fun.”
- The home of Brandon and Kelly Orth, 30148 Skipjack Dr, features an animated light show synchronized to music. Show hours are Monday through Thursday from 7:45 to 9:45 p.m., Friday and Saturday from 6:30 to 10:30 p.m. and Sunday 6:30 to 9:45 p.m. Tune your car or portable radio to 107.3 FM. Smartphone radio apps will not work. No radio is need on Halloween night. The Orths ask residents to please be considerate of their neighbors and keep the music at a reasonable volume. “I will have some tricks up my sleeve for Halloween night as well,” said Brandon. “It’s always great to meet new people in the community, so we love it when people stop by on Halloween.”
- Lyne and Mike Hall invite residents to stop by 31393 Emperor Dr. to see their animated and inflatable decorations and ghoulish graveyard featuring tombstones, bones and creepy crawlers.
- Tim Pouncy invites residents to check out his ghoulish decorations and live-size monsters at 30595 Sparrow Hawk Dr.