Vendor signups for the 19th annual Canyon Lake Holiday Boutique start this Monday, Sept. 9. All items for sale must be handmade. Baked goods must be homemade.
The vendor fee is $35 plus 15 percent of the crafter’s sales donated to the Senior Center Committee.
Registration will be held at the Canyon Lake Senior Center on the following dates:
- Sept. 9: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sept. 16: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sept. 23: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Sept. 30: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Oct. 14: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
- Oct. 21: 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
The Holiday Boutique will be held on Nov. 9 and Nov. 10. Hosted by the Senior Center Committee, this annual two-day event draws hundreds of holiday shoppers looking for unique gifts and handcrafted items.
Non-residents must call 951-805-3278 or 562-619-0679 for gate entry.