With only two Taco Tuesdays left, the crowd is getting smaller. The final Taco Tuesday of the summer will be held on July 30 from 5 to 8:30 p.m.
Taco Tuesdays at the lodge offer food, fun, entertainment, and of course — tacos! Along with delicious food, the Family Matters Club and the Yacht Club sell treats in the Sunset Beach Room. A waterslide is provided for the kids free of charge, courtesy of the Family Matters Club. DJ Mike Shroyer keeps the crowd entertained with music and fun contests.
The lodge dining room is closed during Taco Tuesdays; however, the bar and lounge are open for additional seating.
The POA provides a complimentary shuttle that picks up and drops off on Lighthouse Drive/Canyon Club Drive/Vacation Drive loop and at the lodge entry.
The menu offers the following:
- Tacos (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $2
- Taco combo plate ( 2 tacos, rice, beans and soda): $8
- Tostada salad (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $9
- Tostada salad (no meat): $7
- Rice: $1.50
- Beans: $1.50
- Nachos: $4. (add meat for $1.50)
- Chips and salsa: $3
- Soft drinks: $1.75 (no refills)
- Taco Tuesday margarita cup: $8 (refills are $5)
For more information about Taco Tuesdays, contact the POA Activities department at 951-244-6841, ext. 610.