Summer Taco Tuesdays at the lodge offer food, fun, entertainment, and of course — tacos! This family-friendly event runs weekly from 5 to 8:30 p.m. through July 30.
This year’s menu offers the follows:
- Tacos (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $2
- Taco combo plate ( 2 tacos, rice, beans and soda): $8
- Tostada salad (choice of ground beef, carne asada, or chicken): $9
- Tostada salad (no meat): $7
- Rice: $1.50
- Beans: $1.50
- Nachos: $4. (add meat for $1.50)
- Chips and salsa: $3
- Soft drinks: $1.75 (no refills)
- Taco Tuesday margarita cup: $8 (refills are $5)
The Yacht Club offers ice cream for purchase in the sunset Beach Room.
The lodge dining room is closed during Taco Tuesdays; however, the bar and lounge are open for additional seating.
The POA provides a complimentary shuttle that picks up and drops off on Lighthouse Drive/Canyon Club Drive/Vacation Drive loop and at the lodge entry.
For more information about Taco Tuesdays, contact the POA Activities department at 951-244-6841, ext. 610.