The Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce will be holding its annual Board Installation and Community Awards dinner on Friday, March 11, at 6 p.m. at the Canyon Lake Lodge. Now is the time to nominate individuals, organizations and businesses for the community awards.
Nominations for the community awards are open in the following categories:
- Business of the Year – A Chamber member who provides exemplary customer service and superior products while supporting the Canyon Lake business community
- Citizen of the Year – An individual who has enhanced the quality of life in Canyon Lake through outstanding community involvement
- Organization of the Year – A nonprofit organization or association whose programs of work have made a positive impact on the community
- Volunteer of the Year – An individual who has made a significant difference to the community through volunteerism
- Youth of the Year – A Canyon Lake student who has exhibited academic excellence while being involved in the community and participating in school activities
- Member Volunteer of the Year – A Chamber member who has made a significant difference to the Chamber through volunteerism.
Please complete the form and return it to the Chamber office or to Pack Wrap and Post no later than Friday, February 5. Chamber office hours are Monday, Wednesday and Thursday 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. For more information, contact Executive Director Alison Burrafato at 951-244-6124.