The Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce will be holding the annual Board Installation and Community Awards Dinner on Saturday, March 7, at the Diamond Club at Storm Stadium in Lake Elsinore.
Details about the event and sponsorship opportunities will be provided in a future issue of The Friday Flyer; however, now is the time to nominate individuals, organizations and businesses for the community awards.
Nominations for the community awards are open in the following categories:
• Business of the Year – A Chamber member who provides exemplary customer service and superior products while supporting the Canyon Lake business community
• Citizen of the Year – An individual who has enhanced the quality of life in Canyon Lake through outstanding community involvement
• Organization of the Year – A nonprofit organization or association whose programs of work have made a positive impact on the community
• Volunteer of the Year – An individual who has made a significant difference to the community through volunteerism
• Youth of the Year – A Canyon Lake student who has exhibited academic excellence while being involved in the community and participating in school activities
Please complete the form and return it to the Chamber office no later than Friday, February 13. Office hours are Monday, Wednesday, Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. For more information, contact Executive Director Janet Cook at 951-244-6124.
Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce
Community Awards Nomination Form
NAME OF NOMINEE
ACCOMPLISHMENTS (Please be specific. Add pages if needed and documentation if available.)
PHONE NUMBER E-MAIL
Return this form by February 13:
Mail: 31566 Railroad Canyon Rd., Canyon Lake, CA 92587
Drop off at office: 31658 Railroad Canyon Rd.