To help celebrate Father’s Day, Canyon Lakers are invited to honor their dads with a tribute in The Friday Flyer. All ages are welcome to honor their father (living or deceased) with a tribute and photo.
Due to limited space, tributes are limited to a maximum of 150 words and one photo.
This special Father’s Day article will appear in the June 15 issue. The submission deadline is Friday, June 8, at 5 p.m.
Email is the preferred method of submission. Email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Father’s Day” in the subject line.
- Include all of the following information:
- Father’s first and last name
- Writer’s first and last name (add age if under age of 18)
- Message to dad (in 150 words or less)
- If a photo is included, list the first and last names of everyone in the photo.
Drop off submissions
Those who don’t have email may drop off this form at The Friday Flyer office no later than Friday, June 8, at 5 p.m. Attach a self-addressed envelope for the return of photos.