To help celebrate Mother’s Day, Canyon Lakers are invited to honor their mothers or the mother of their children in The Friday Flyer by sharing a favorite memory or a lesson learned.
Did your mother give you advice you still live by? Did she have special traditions that made family life fun or educational? Please feel free to share these memories. This special Mother’s Day article will appear in the May 11 issue.
The final deadline for submissions is Friday, May 4. Submissions are limited to 200 words.
Email submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Mother’s Day” in the subject line.
- Include the following information:
- Mother’s first and last name
- Writer’s first and last name (add age if under age of 18)
- If photo is included, list the first and last names of everyone in the photo.
- I remember, love, honor, respect, laugh at (you choose) my mother for the following reasons:
Drop off submissions
Those who don’t have e-mail may drop off this form at The Friday Flyer office, 31558 Railroad Canyon Rd. Attach a self-addressed envelope for the return of photos. Drawings of Mom are welcome.