The Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce is an association of businesses and individuals organized to encourage a strong local economy and quality of life by promoting and advancing the community, civic, cultural and educational development of the Canyon Lake area while providing a valuable forum for issues affecting local commerce and the general well-being of the community.
The chamber offers several different membership opportunities – not only for businesses but for individuals as well. Membership benefits include:
- Luncheons with noted speakers of interest to business and community
- Mixers with opportunities to network one’s business
- Business referrals/recognition
- Community events such as annual Golf Tournament, Oktoberfest and Parade of Frights
- New member recognition in The Friday Flyer
- Membership listed on chamber’s website and Facebook
- Membership listed in chamber section of the Canyon Lake Phone Directory
- Sponsorship opportunities
- Annual Awards Gala
One of the ways the Canyon Lake Chamber of Commerce serves the community is by providing an opportunity to recognize leading citizens, groups and businesses with annual awards.
The Chamber begins accepting nominations from community members at the end of the year. A committee of chamber members select the honorees from the nominations submitted and honors them at its annual Awards Gala and Installation Dinner in February. In the category of Business of the Year, only chamber members are eligible to receive this prestigious award.
Board of Directors
Riverside County 1st District Supervisor Kevin Jeffries installed the new Chamber Board of Directors on Feb. 24. The 2018 Board of Directors are Matthew Svendsen, president; Barry Walker, first vice president; Jim Randle, past president; Jennie Ehrenkranz, treasurer; Debby Gagnon, secretary; Dolores Badillo, director; Mike Irvin, director; Jeanne O’Dell, director; and Ria Riley, director.
For more information about the chamber or to inquire about membership, contact Executive Director Alison Burrafato at 951-244-6124.