The following addresses were submitted or observed as being good destinations to visit on Halloween.
- 23122 Continental Dr. – “Dead Man’s Party on Continental,” at the home of Tommy and Cindi Martin, has a neon graveyard filled with brightly colored tombstones and skeleton guests dressed to impressed. The dance floor, complete with lasers, fog, and black lights, will be the place to be on Halloween night.
- 30180 White Wake Dr. – Scott and Carol Miller’s Halloween decorations include four singing faces, characters that talk one at a time and a haunted grave yard with lights and strobes. The Millers’ decorations have won awards four years in a row where they normally spend Halloween.
- 30639 Champion Dr. – “The Very Scary Smiley Family Haunted House” is planned for Halloween evening, from 6 to 8 p.m. The hours can be extended, if necessary. “Be ready to be scared for this will be quite a fright!” says Angelina Smiley, who says the scare factor can be adjusted for small children.
- 22361 Loch Lomond Dr. – It’s the Willis family’s first Halloween in Canyon Lake and they’re excited to show off their Halloween spirit.
- 23826 Outrigger Dr. – Landon Tutt will be having a haunted house Halloween evening, from dusk to 10 p.m. He says that it will be “a scary one!”
- 22457 Lighthouse Dr. – The French family has decorated their home as the “Halloween Pirate House.”
- 31393 Emperor Dr. – The Hall home is decorated like a spooky castle and will be passing out candy on Halloween.